Monday, August 26, 2013

Summer 2013

So a lot has happened since graduation. A lot of good things! I moved out to Los Angeles to find work, and I found some work!
I'm currently working on a new Catbug ebook for Frederator Studios! I'm a huge fan of Bravest Warriors and Cartoon Hangover, so the fact that I get to work on a Catbug ebook is making me totally geek out! This is a thumbnail I did, and it's been posted on the Frederator website. I also got to go to a recording studio to meet Sam Lavagnino, the voice of Catbug himself! It was also really nice to meet up with Emily again, who was my thesis partner at Ringling.


http://frederator.com

I also started doing contract work as a CG generalist at a studio called Animatic Media, which is in beautiful Burbank. It also means I've been driving on the freeway a lot. I'm practically an LA native already!

I've also been watching a lot of Breaking Bad, so I drew these two handsome dudes.



I went to a bar in Culver City where they had a giant framed picture of all the presidents, but Barack Obama wasn't there so I went ahead and added him.






I did a children's book illustration of Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones.


And I drew this picture of Loki, which I thought turned out pretty well. 

1 comment:

Naomi Chelsea said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!